· SHOW NAME: “The Perea Show” – SLOGAN: nothing will scape.
· DATE AND EPISODE: November 26th, 2011. Episode 1
· WHAT THE SHOW IS ABOUT: “This is a show made for people who wants to find out about interesting topics with a young and fun perspective.”
Host - Virginia: Hi, Welcome to “The Perea show”. This will be a way to communicate with you, and inform you at the same time about the interesting things that happen in my life and yours at school or in our life.
- Let’s begin to know each other…
- Well, my name is Virginia Perea, I’m 22 years old and I’m a mass communication student, a mom and a wife. I love my career and my family. I like listen ballads and pop music, I also like talking on the phone and take many pictures. I dream about visiting Paris and New York and of course about being a successful journalist. The list of things that I don’t like starts with people with bad manners and it ends with loud noises.
- Well enough about me let’s hear some good music and we’ll be back with interesting news…
Westlife - flying without wings
Host – Virginia: Hi, We’re back. Let’s talk a little bit about technology:
- Technology is a process that has completely change the world, with all the advances that it has reached.
- We can find it everywhere and its present in almost every step we take in our life, as in communications, art, health, industries… and keep on naming, but we should talk about the gadgets that people uses the most:
· Cell phones
· Digital Cameras
- We have a guest, she is going to talk us about those gadgets and how she uses it.
Vanessa: Hi, How are you?
Virginia: very well thanks, so Vanessa tell us about your favorite technoly gadgets
Vanessa: I like them all, I use them every time. My cell phone to be in contact with everybody every time, my digital camera to take pictures of the images that I think are beautiful. I’m always listening to my favorite songs on my iPod and my laptop to do my homework.
Virginia: ok Vanessa, that’s a great use o technology… can you tell us what do you think about the social networks and globalization?
Vanessa: I think is an amazing process that allowed us to communicate worldwide so everything is easier that way, in communication and in other areas like economy.
Virginia: Ok Vanessa thank you very much or your collaboration to our show, I hope I can see you soon
Vanessa: me too, bye.
Virginia: and after those super answers let’s hear techno music break
Black eyed the Party - Don’t stop the Party.
Host – Virginia: So after that music break we have to say good bye
That’s it for today’s episode
I hope you’ve enjoyed we’ll see us next time
DATE AND EPISODE: November 28th, 2011. Episode 2
Host – Virginia: Hello welcome to the second edition of “The Perea Show”, I’m Your Host Virginia Perea and today’s episode promise to be very interesting… so enjoy it.
- Today we’re going to talk a little bit about Movies… so you can write to our directions what’s your favorite and we’ll talk about it…
- Here we have a message from Andrea Masso, she’s from Argentina and she wants to hear about the twilight saga… Ok Andrea, we’ll be talking all about this saga after this music break
Bruno Mars – Just the way you are.
Host – Virginia: That was a great music break but we’re here to talk about the twilight saga to please Andrea from Argentina.
Is an American romantic vampire film based on Stephenie Meyer's 2007 novel… Directed by David Slade, the film stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner, reprising their roles as Bella Swan, Edward Cullen, and Jacob Black.
So Bella was a lonely girl that moved to Forks the rainy town where her father lives, that’s where she meets Edward in high school and they fall in love. The thing is that Edward is a vampire and it’s always thinking about Bella’s blood. Any normal person would just keep away from him, but Edward and Bella have fallen passionately and unconditionally in love with each other. And so begins their forbidden relationship between a human and a vampire. But the young lovers soon discover that their troubles are only just about to begin
- Well those has been excellent movies and public loves them… so let’s hear some romantic music to feel like Bella and Edward…
Millye Cirus ft. David Bisbal – When I look at you
Host – Virginia: And Now that we’re back from a romantic music break, we’re going to talk a little bit about Music… what’s your favorite genera? Do you like singing along with the songs you hear?
- Tell us about it… Here we have a guest that will talk about how she enjoy music and what’s her favorite… welcome back
Vanessa: Hello is a pleasure to be back
Virginia: So Vanessa today we’re talking about music… tell us about the kind of music that you hear and how often do you do it?
Vanessa: I like every kind of music but there are some exceptions, for example I love pop music but I hate vallenato. I’m very much into the techno music and light hip hop like Kesha or Nicki Minaj… and in Spanish I usually hear ballads like camila and reggueaton if I’m going to dance.
Virginia: Ok Vanessa, and do you like to sing along with the music you hear?
Vanessa: Sometimes, I’ve discovered that singing music in English helps me improve my pronunciation.
Virginia: Well that’s a great advice for people who wants to do it too.
- To finish this episode we’ll be listening to a Venezuelan group “San Luis” and one o my favorite songs in Spanish
- Good bye… hope you’ve enjoyed it
San Luis – No soy